Wednesday 14 March 2012

Glorious Camping ......

Native American style tent..
The ultimate tent interior? I could sit here for weeks
Tent Near Drikung Til Sky Burial by Lyle Vincent

Magical Fairy lights and tepee combo
Hand made tent

Romantic Hand built tent
Awesome Plant covered tent image sent to me from the Lovely Amy at Daughter of the Sun


Although I am happy I moved jobs, I have had a tough couple of weeks at work, my new ward is extremely intense and unbelievably busy and I feel a little lost and out of sorts at the moment. It is at times like this when I feel the forests calling me, I really have the urge to get out into the countryside and go back to basics, away from the crazy hustle and bustle of city life.

Toast some marshmellows, drink some mulled cider and chat about the meaning of life around a camp fire, Heaven!

Yea, lets all go camping......

 p.s Only 1 day until the full moon give away closes so get your comments in guys 


xxx Gabi xxx

13 comments:

Air Bohemia said...

Thanks for reminding me of back in the day...a new boyfriend, camping in the Rockies and pure bliss for the weekend...of course, that was in the 70's...hippieville!

Vix said...

Bring on the summer festivals! I can't wait. Sorry the job's so stressful, hope things calm down for you soon. x

Simply Me said...

I love these photos!!! Just love tents..

mary said...

i love your blog!!

Kim Tillyer said...

Lovely, gorgeous tents. I love camping and I'm dreaming of turning the field at Witchmountain into a bohemian camping paradise with yurts and silver birch trees,art workshops and days out on the moors.Glad to have found your blog

Boho Mixology said...

Those tents are just dreamy and just what camping is about! last week we started thinking and planning up our camping trips for this year. Nothing beats sleeping under the stars does it!

Zoe
http://gypsiesister.blogspot.com

aroluna said...

love them, love the romantic tent. Wishing things get better at work!

Morgan said...

Sorry to hear that you're encountering some bumps in the road at work... hope things ease up for you soon!

Love all the sweet little tents, and I'm right there with you on feeling the call of the wild. Nature always has a way of letting us know what's what in times of trouble.

Unknown said...

I agree, lets all go camping! One of my favorite things!

Erin MacAirt said...

ah yes summer will be here soon and the great outdoors opens it's arms again... thanks for the pictures, they're a nice reminder of what's to come after the winter. thought you might like this,, it's an etching i made after a visit to Appleby Horse Fair
http://erinmacairt.blogspot.com/2011/07/great-ormside.html
x

Gazebos said...

I love the Plant covered tent. so creative.

Samuel Cook said...

omg...great pictures...true nature...
feeling jealous..i want to be there..:(

Camp Stove

Anonymous said...

Love this post. :) I like the photos featured here. Love the idea bohemina camping tents. The free spirit exude!!!

Regards,
Davis
----
"What I like about camping is you can get really dirty." Unknown http://campingcactus.com