Monday 6 January 2014

Bohemian Wedding Inspiration Part 2: Latin American Style

Bohemian Wedding Inspiration Part 2: Latin American Style
Beautiful Buttonhole


The Brides Bouquet.... Featuring Protea and Succulents

That Dress!!!!

Bohemian Latin Wedding..... The Altar
Okay so it isn't an actual wedding, just a styled shoot, but with that butterfly sleeved embroidered dress, the dreamy location, the Protea bouquet and the Teepee how could I resist re-blogging ?

The wedding images were found over at Green Wedding Shoes, along with details of links to sources for the textiles, stylist etc... sadly there is no link for that handcrafted Mexican dress!!!

All Photographs by Farhad Samari

p.s... To my lovely Friends and Family...No I am not getting thinking of getting married... unless Jax Teller becomes free :)

8 comments:

Wedding gardens in Indore said...

Its very attractive blog people will attract to see this.

Kath said...

well, I did wonder :-D

Unknown said...

These photos are inspiring. Wish my wedding could look just like this photo shoot wedding!

Milla said...

I really like the trellis!

Rachel Uchizono said...

Such beautiful images. I wish my wedding could look like this, too!

Frocktasia said...

That dress is wonderful & a lovely photo shoot too.

Tess Willcox said...

Gabs the dress is from these gorgeous sisters from Sayulita Mexico, that used to have a brand called Les Gazelles. I think they have shut shop now, but they were sensational x

Jason said...

Really lovely pictures and a great read